Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ford


Good afternoon fine Sirs -

My name is Fred Buggleson and I bought a new Taurus last year. I have to say I was quite pleased with it except for one feature and thats the suspension. You really need to improve the suspension on your cars and let me demonstrate to you just why that is.

Yesterday I am driving with my wife and young daughter Madison to go ice skating. I had a booger that was quite pinchy and I needed to remove it. I started picking my nose when I hit a pot hole and gosh darnit my finger went so far up my nose its not even funny. The suspension on that car is terrible. I practically gave myself a lobatamy. I lost vision in my left eye for several seconds (which is wierd because I was picking my right nostirl??) Then the blood poured out at a steady and heavy pace - THANK GOD my wife had a tampon. Yah, I shoved a tampon up my nose because of the lack of shocks on this vehicle. Imagine this causing me to crash my car into oncoming traffic and me slowly burning in my vehicle with my damn finger in my nose. That would forever be my legacy. I screamed the f-word about as loud as humanly possible and Madison hasn't stopped using that word since. She thinks its hillarious - how do I get her to stop?

You guys NEED to upgrade your suspension on all models.


------------------------------
FORD's Response!
------------------------------

Dear Fred Buggleson,

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding the suspension in your Ford Taurus.

We regret the circumstances that have prompted you to contact us. However, Ford Motor Company is concerned with the satisfaction of all Ford and Lincoln-Mercury customers. Your feedback is highly valued by all divisions within Ford Motor Company and serves to provide us with insight into areas where we may need improvement.

We have documented your comments which will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Thank you for your feedback and we hope that your future experiences with Ford products will be more positive.

Once again, we regret the circumstances which caused you to write.

Currently, there are various special incentives and offers available for Ford Motor Company products. We encourage you to visit us at www.fordvehicles.com. Simply choose the vehicle you may be interested in, click 'Incentives & Offers', enter your zip code, and all current offers will be displayed for you to review.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company

No comments:

Post a Comment