Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Golden Corral Buffet



From Dewayne Neederlander
To Golden Corral

Good afternoon, I am currently dating a beautiful young lady whom I wish to propose to this weekend. I am planning on doing so in your restaurant and I want to make it extra special. My grandma passed away last spring, and she left me her wedding jewelry. I am planning on giving this to Christine. It includes a necklace with opal pendant, a diamond ring and 4 gold bracelets. I would like for your chef to place these items into my girlfriend's food, so it will really surprise her. I would be willing to pay your chef extra to do so. I've seen this done in movies all the time and I would really like to give her a Hollywood moment.

From Becky
To Dewayne

Thank you for contacting our Millbrook Road Raleigh Golden Corral location.  We appreciate your comments and will forward them to the proper channels.  You asked about our menu selections, the following link will guide you through all our delicious selections:
Golden Corral Menu Items
Thank you for contacting the Golden Corral customer service department, and have a great day!
-Becky ************

From Dewayne
To Becky
Becky,
I don't think you understood my request.  I want to propose to my girlfriend Christine this weekend, and I need to set-up the perfect way to do it.  I know she loves your restaurant, so I just need a chef or waitress or whoever from your restaurant to meet me before our dinner and place 5 jewelry items in her food.
Then she will find the items while eating and say "yes" to marry me.
Please respond soon,
Dewayne

From Becky
To Dewayne
Thank you for request at our Millbrook Road Raleigh Golden Corral location.  We appreciate your patronage and though we strive to meet all of our customers' needs, we cannot handle a request of this nature.  Our restaurant is a buffett, so we would be risking the other customer's safety by placing foreign objects into our food.  Thank you for contacting the Golden Corral customer service department, and have a great day!
-Becky ************

From Dewayne
To Becky
Becky,
I don't think you're understanding me here.  You need to help me, and if you aren't the one with the power please put me in contact with someone who can.  Maybe a cook's phone number? Or the manager's e-mail address?
I am willing to pay extra to have the ring baked into some meatloaf, and the bracelets into onion rings.  I already told her we are going to Golden Corral, so I can't change plans.  But if you are unwilling to help me, then I will be forced to go with Plan B.
This involves my brother in-law Roger's son Darius. He is only 8, but is a well seasoned amateur stuntkid.  He will create a diversion outside the restaurant by faking his own suicide.  Once all of your patrons are outside and witnessing Darius teetering on the edge of the roof, he will quickly leap into an air duct.  He will then rappel from the ceiling through the duct directly above our table.  Then deliver the ring in box to Christine.  At this point we will have peace and quiet and the whole restaurant to ourselves, since the majority of your customers will be outside worried about Darius.
I'd rather not risk Darius's life with Plan B, so please help me out.


From Richard
To Dewayne

We have no problem with you proposing to your girlfriend in any of our restaurants, but it is completely unacceptable for you to do it in any of the scenarios you outlined in your previous e-mails.  These scenarios would all be a serious safety risk and a potential hazard to all of our staff and customers.
All of your previous e-mails have been cataloged as well as your IP address.  If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me at ***-***-****.
Richard ***********
Golden Corral Corporation
5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27612

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know how much the Seniors
    discount is, for lunch and dinner. And also
    are drinks free for both dinners for the senior buffet? I ate at the Ft.Myers buffet
    Thursday, at 4:35 pm the cost was 10.99 a
    person, and the coke was 2.39 a person.
    I thought the drinks was free. I did ask
    for the seniors. Have the prices changed?

    ReplyDelete