Friday, April 30, 2010

Trampoline Tramp

 Roger to Kara

Hello,
I see you have a trampoline that you want to get rid of.  My son Darius
turns 9 today, and I think him and his friends would really love something
like a trampoline for his birthday party coming up this weekend.
Where are you located?
Thanks,
Roger

Kara to Roger

Its the safety net enclosure only.

Roger to Kara

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Your ad clearly states that you are selling "a trampoline". Is the ad a mistake?
I'LL BUY THE TRAMPOLINE TOO.
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT?

Kara to Roger

I m not selling the trampoline

Roger to Darius
 

    Darius,
    I was going to buy a trampoline off this lady (moron), but she isn't selling a trampoline she says now.  I    don't know why she is being so racist, but it looks like we might have to just get a clown or a petting zoo or something for your birthday.
    Sorry,
    Love,
    Dad


Darius to Roger  CC:Kara (with the previous e-mail attached)

DAD!!!  A CLOWN IS SO DUMB! I AM NOT 5!
U TOLD ME U FOUND A TRAMPELENE!!!!!!!  THIS GIRL IS DUMB AND SHE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO SELL IT TO US NOW!?!??!?
WHAT KIND OF LOSER DOES THAT!!!!
TELL HER WE WANT IT OR ELSE

Kara to Roger  CC:Darius

F*** OFF...don t be a cheap ass and go buy 1 from a store (like I did for my son)

Roger to Kara
What kind of way is that to speak to a child!?  Especially on his birthday!   I'm typing this e-mail and my groin is completely soaked.  Soaked from the tears of Darius as he cries on my lap.  You've got some nerve lady.  You post an ad for a trampoline for sale and then you get enraged when I want to buy it.   I don't know if this is a race thing, or you're having marital problems or its just a heavy day, but I don't appreciate you treating my son like you would treat one of your little spawn terrors.
Hopefully our children aren't in the same school district. If they are, then I can only pray that you provided them plenty of your genes so they'll never advance past 3rd grade.
That being said, if you still have the trampoline, I'll give you $60 for it.
Please let me know.
-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment