Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Craigslist: King Bed

King Bed - $680 (Westmoreland City)


Date: 2009-04-30, 7:59AM EDT


King Size - FIRM - Highest quality mattress set with metal bed frame.
(This quality would cost much, much more brand new!)
Near the Irwin Exit, PA Turnpike.


Just pick up and pay directly. Come get it today!


  • Location: Westmoreland City
image 1147212287-0 image 1147212287-1
image 1147212287-2 image 1147212287-3
PostingID: 1147212287



Gmail


























































King Bed
7 messages
Roger Podacter Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:30 AM
To: sale-wghs@craigslist.org
Good morning,
How comfy is that bed?
-Roger

Maria P Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:42 AM
To: Roger Podacter
I love the bed!

It's in amazing shape and is perfectly comfortable and clean.
It's in a smoke free/pet free environment.

I'm sure that you would be very happy with it.


Roger Podacter Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM
To: Maria P
On a typical ordinal scale how would you rate its comfort?
[Quoted text hidden]

Maria P Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:21 AM
To: Roger Podacter
This is a firm support, Stearns and Fosters Addington mattress top of the line.
This is not a cheap mattress set and it is in my opinion a perfect night's sleep!

Thanks


Roger Podacter Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM
To: Maria P
Hmm, It definitely sounds like a solid mattress. The only reason I am questioning it so much is because my wife is a little overweight and our previous mattress was destroyed after only 2 months. It definitely looks firm, but I would need to see a picture of the mattress taking on some serious weight. My wife is pushing 350 and I check in at 225. Do you think you'd be able to snap a picture of the mattress taking on upwards of 600 lbs? Maybe if you have a baby grand piano, or a weight bench or several large dogs, you could place them on the mattress to show its strength?
Thanks
Roger
[Quoted text hidden]

Maria P Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:48 PM
To: Roger Podacter
http://www.us-mattress.com/stearns-and-foster-renova-park-firm-king.html

Yes, this Stearns and Foster Renova Park firm mattress would be close to what I have to sell. Stearns and Foster has the strongest coil gage in the industry apparently and has the most durable material on top.

Good Luck



Roger Podacter Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM
To: Maria P

Maria, late last night my wife died. We had just finished a meal of corn, biscuits, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Long John Silver's family treasure chest of 8 chicken planks. We had been trying to cut back on her consumption, but it simply got to be too much. Sometime during the night one of her chins had become lodged in her mouth and her oxygen was cut off enough that she was eventually suffocated and she completed living.
The viewing will be Saturday evening and the funeral is Monday morning. I am only telling you because I feel we have grown very close in the past 2 days, and I just thought you'd like to pay your respects.
Also, I now have no need for the mattress because I only weigh 225 lbs and I would only require a twin.
Thank you for all your help and I look forward to seeing you at the funeral or viewing.
-Roger

4 comments:

  1. This site used to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dick used to be soft around men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep them coming! I think this blog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha i rarely laugh anymore, but this brought out a genuine el-oh-el.

    ReplyDelete