Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Craigslist: Toddler Bed

Gmail Roger Podacter

Re: toddler bed

PatriciaM@aol.com Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:39 PM
To: rogerpodacter66@gmail.com
The bed is the same size as a regular crib. It actually uses the same crib mattress as a crib would.
In a message dated 4/29/2009 1:13:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rogerpodacter66@gmail.com writes:

Hi, I saw your toddler bed on Craigslist. About how large is the bed? My son Darius is only 3 but he is already quite large.
Thanks,
Roger


Roger Podacter Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:34 AM
To: PatriciaM@gmail.com
Thank you Patricia. I believe you said the bed was made of wood, do you have any idea of what kind? Because Darius is already sitting at 75 pounds and I want something that is sturdy enough to hold him. He has already shattered 2 previous cribs.

Thanks,
Roger
PatriciaM@aol.com Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM
To: rogerpodacter66@gmail.com
Hi Roger,
I just went to check if the type of wood was printed on the label sticker and noticed that bed had a maximum weight limit of 50 lbs. I think most toddler beds are probably the same. Maybe a regular twin/full bed would work for you little boy and you can get safety rails for it so he won't roll out...that way he won't outgrow it anytime soon. My daughter is 2 and I'm switching her to a regular bed...that's why I'm selling this one.
Patricia :)
Roger Podacter Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM
To: PatriciaM@aol.com
Patricia,
I appreciate your prompt response and checking on the weight limits for the crib. I agree that I definitely don't want little Darius to out-grow or shatter another crib. I just got off the phone with Ethan Allen furniture and they sell a king size bed carved from a solid stump of a Californian redwood tree that can handle up to 900 lbs. This should give Darius plenty of space and room to grow.
Thanks again for your kindness and knowledge of toddler beds,
Roger
[Quoted text hidden]

No comments:

Post a Comment