Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dodge Neon


Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Roger Podacter:

Hiya,
I saw your ad for the Neon today, and I was wondering if you still had it? I am looking to get a car for my son's 17th birthday, and this one seems perfect.
I don't have any quads, but I'd willing to pay you cash straight up.
-Roger

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Todd:

Roger,
We do still have it.
When would you like to come and look at it?
Todd

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Roger Podacter
To: Todd <*********@comcast.net>
Cc: Darius

Todd, thanks for getting back to me. I'll have to check with my son, but perhaps tonight or tomorrow.

Darius, when is your fall ball game?

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Todd:
To: Roger Podacter

Okay sounds good!
Talk to you later.
-Todd

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:45 PM
Darius Podacter:
To: Roger Podacter , Todd <*******@comcast.net>

dad! a freakin' dodge neon!!?!? r u serious??? come on!! i should just drive me and my friends around in a gaymobile!!!!! omg!!!!

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Todd:
To: Roger Podacter
Cc: dariusp1995@yahoo.com

Roger,

I am very sorry for you.
You don’t need to reply.
It was nice chatting talking to you.
Thanks for your interest.

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment