Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Craigslist: Slide and Chalkboard isle

Date: 2009-06-23

* A slide (in pretty good shape. Top of slide is slightly cracked, see image, but did not bather my daughter).
* A chalkboard isle (can also hold paper, board need to be glued to base).

In the back alley (called C***** Way), behind 7*** B****** st., *****

First come, first served. I will remove this post when items are taken, so if you see this, the items are still there.

Enjoy!


Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: sale-**************@craigslist.org
Hi, I don't have a car/truck big enough to haul the children's slide and chalkboard that you are advertising on Craigslist, but I was wondering if I could bring by my son Darius so he could play on it for a few hours while I go tanning a few blocks away?
Thanks

I***** Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Roger Podacter
apparently they were already taken, within 5 minutes...
thanks,

i*****


Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: I*****
Do you have any idea who took it and what they were planning on doing with it?


I***** Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Roger Podacter
no, I have no idea. All I know is that it disappeared...

Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: I******
Well what is Darius supposed to do while I am tanning?!???????

1 comment: