Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toshiba Laptop and Dell Desktop

Some clown was trying to trade his 2 laptops for goods or services on Craigslist. I proposed him a star studded deal.

E-MAIL THREAD:

Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: sal****************@craigslist.org
Hi, I saw you are looking to trade your laptops for something of equal value. Do you have a yard at your residence?

Jacob Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Roger Podacter
Yeah, about 3 acres.
Jake



Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Jacob ***********
Perfect.
Here is what I am proposing. This Saturday you invite over 50 of your closest friends and relatives to your house. Around 2pm myself and my son Darius will arrive with our truck and gear. Make sure you and your guests bring plenty of seating, because for next 4 and half hours you will be wow'd and entertained with a spectacular motocross stunt show performed by my son Darius and myself. We have been practicing stunt drivers since 2006 and have performed over 4 shows.
Of course you would have to provide food and alcohol, but we would supply the WOW-FACTOR and some laughs. In between stunts my son Darius would entertain your guests with magic tricks and Mel Gibson impressions. All of the stunts eventually build up to the grand finale of myself or Darius (the crowd's choice) jumping a 1984 Cutless over your house. Obviously, you would be responsible for building the ramp and any damage to your house or lawn.
Normally for this type of show we charge around $2,000, but I would be willing to take the laptops. We would also require a dressing room.
All guests would be required to sign a Liability Waiver.
Let me know,
Roger


Jacob ********** Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Roger Podacter
That sounds great, but I would not be interested in anything like that.
Thanks though and good luck
Jake

Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Jacob ******
You aren't interested in the show of a lifetime???

Jacob ****** Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Roger Podacter
Not really.
Thanks though
Jake


Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: Jacob
OK fine, I will also bring my nephew Jeffrey. He can cut your grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment