Saturday, June 27, 2009

Storm Windows

Approximately 24 storm windows. The panes are in good condition. Frames range from good-to-poor condition. You can take what you want and leave the rest. If you need more info, let me know. You will need to pick them up. Location is near S**** High School in O*******.


Roger Podacter Tue, Jun 23, 2009
To: sale-*************@craigslist.org
Hi, I saw your posting for the 24 storm windows on Craigslist. I am a music major at PITT and I was wondering if I could use some of the windows for my audio engineering class. We need to make a sound effects sample, and I think broken windows would be an interesting subject. Basically I'll just need your address. I can bring my recording equipment over as long as you have an outside power hook-up. Don't worry I have my own extension cords, I just need somewhere to plug in.

Just let me know your address and when I can come by to record.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment