Thursday, March 26, 2009

Denny's


Target: Denny's
Web-Site:
www.dennys.com
What they sell:
Inexpensive food that is decent
Date:
January 21, 2008


CustComplaint:

I just wanted to take a moment to compliment you on the staff that you employ. The other day my wife and I took our 4 children out to eat at your establishment in Greensburg. The second we arrived there was already a table for 6 reserved for us. We made no reservations, but it was like somehow they knew we were coming. The greeter even brought over an extra chair just in case a friend arrived.
The moment we sat down our server gave us drinks. My wife and I got iced teas, Jason got a Coke, Jenna a Sprite, Martin a Coke and Jada a water. It was like she knew exactly what we wanted.

After dropping off our drinks another server appeared with a tray of seven dinners. I figured there was no way this was our food since we didn't even order yet, but sure enough they set down the plates in front of each of us. Somehow they knew exactly what dinner we wanted and they even remembered to give me a double order of fries (Not even my wife knows I get double fries!).

Everything was absolutely perfect, but I figured they had made a mistake, because there was an extra dinner. Just then my dad (who I haven't seen in 33 years) walks into the restaurant with a walkie talkie radio! I couldn't believe my eyes, the Denny's cheeseburger and fries were his!
It turns out that the whole time he was in the parking lot with a wireless radio giving instructions to one of the servers, who was wearing an ear piece! Sure enough the server lifted her hair to reveal the device! My whole family was shocked and we all had a good laugh. After our meal we all went home and played Jenga together, but my dad lost and got mad. We haven't talked since.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you son. I'm sorry I got so mad... but Jada cheated.

    ReplyDelete