Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wendy's


I just wanted to thank your restaurant and your employees for making me realize that there are still kind and good people left on this barren planet. Last week I enjoyed a delicious cheeseburger and french fries at one of your restaurants in Greensburg, PA. The burger was succulent and the fries were crispy.

As I was finishing my meal I watched as an old tattered ragamuffin of a man limped into the establishment. This wise old homeless man looked as if he had seen better days. The Wendy's staff was extremely helpful and polite to this man despite his unpleasant aroma. One of the girls even gave him a cheeseburger and fries on the house. I wanted to sit near him and hear his tales, but I saw a girl that I liked and I didn't want her to think I was lame.

I watched as he finished his meal and then used the Wendy's restroom (which was very clean). He then walked out of the restaurant and into the drive-thru lane and committed suicide in front of a Ford Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment