Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eat n' Park

Target: Eat n' Park
Web-Site: http://www.eatnpark.com
What they sell: Denny's food
Date: January 22, 2008


CustComplaint@gmail.com:

I had a great experience at your Greensburg Eat n' Park location last Saturday. I took my son Jacob there after his volleyball tournament. As you can imagine he smelled quite a bit, but the server was so kind she provided him with several wet naps in order to freshen up.

Our meal was unbelievable, and they were very flexible with our order. I really wanted some barbecue spare ribs, but they weren't on the menu. I asked just for the heck of it, and the server said that would be fine. 15 minutes later I was enjoying some delicious ribs and a large coke. We had a blast and really enjoyed the atmosphere. After our meal we went home and I tucked Jacob in.
The next morning I found him dead in my lawn.
He had been attacked by a lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment