Monday, March 23, 2009

Shop N' Save

Hi. This past Sunday I was cooking some fajitas on a skillet with my dad. His name is Mark. We were watching the big Titans vs. Chargers game and Vincent Jackson caught a touchdown pass for a Chargers score. I jumped up for joy and my knee accidentally hit the skillet and a flash fire leaped onto my dad's trousers. I was in shock, but luckily I acted fast and poured a gallon of milk on his legs. The fire was quickly out and thankfully our fajitas weren't burned. I bought that milk at your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment