Friday, March 27, 2009

Toyota



Target:
Toyota
Web-Site:
http://www.toyota.com/
What they sell:
Automobiles and Robots
Date:
January 30, 2008



CustComplaint@gmail.com


Good afternoon,
I am currently souping up my 2004 Toyota Camry by transforming it into a complete asphalt demon. I removed the engine and did a complete overhaul. I am trying to get it to max out around 450hp when all is said and done. I was also able to shed 60lbs of weight from the car by removing "comfort parts" such as the spare tire, back seats, air bags and seat belts. I know I should have asked this sooner, but will this void my warranty?

I also removed the roof and I am in the process of turning it into a convertible so that I can take advantage in the summer.


TOYOTA RESPONSE:

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We apologize; we do not recommend or assist with modifying our vehicles from their original factory specifications.

Modifications could affect the vehicle’s performance, safety or durability, and may violate government regulations. In addition, damage or performance problems resulting from the modification will not be covered under warranty.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters under file #200801161096.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.


Darrius B*****

Toyota Customer Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment