Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dickies


Target: Dickies
Web-Site: http://www.dickies.com
What they sell: Pants
Date: January 26, 2008

CustComplaint@gmail.com:

Hi!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was wearing my Dickie's LP643 Industrial Double Knee Work Pants the other day while weed whacking my yard. My son Walter was mowing the lawn while I was working. As I casually walked the grounds weed whacking I heard a loud zip. Suddenly my back right calf was struck and I went down in a heap.

Once I regained my bearings I realized that my leg had been struck by a whirling lawn mower blade which had just broken off the mower. Luckily I was wearing my Dickies and their thickness was the only thing that saved my leg and will enable me to jog 4 miles this morning. I think the blade was actually bent by impact with the pants, but I have not had this confirmed by an unbiased source.

RESPONSE FROM DICKIES:

Thank you for your email. We are happy to hear you are all right. I
have forwarded this email to the proper channel.

Best regards,

P*** W********
Customer Service Rep.
Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.
817-336-**** ext.****

Who exactly is the proper channel for e-mails concerning lawn mower blades striking a customer in the legs while wearing Dickies?

No comments:

Post a Comment