Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Olive Garden



Target:
Olive Garden
Web-Site: http://www.olivegarden.com
What they sell: Spaghetti
Date: January 21, 2008


CustComplaint@gmail.com:


On New Year's day, i was fortunate enough to land a date with a very beautiful young madam I had been attempting to court for quite sometime. My parents were visiting my grandparents in Louisville, KY, so I had the whole house and car to myself.

At 5 pm I picked Melanie up in my dad's Windstar. We arrived at Olive Garden at 6pm, and enjoyed an absolutely incredible meal. I sparred no expense and feasted on everything from salad to breadsticks. Our conversation was delightful and we were really hitting it off. Our server was very polite and didn't even mention anything when she came to the table after I had accidentally shattered a salt shaker on the table top. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the salad and breadsticks and Melanie had some kind of alfredo thing. Both of us loved every morsel. I tried to order 3 more orders of breadsticks before we left and then get them to go, but I guess that is against policy, which is fine, I understand. But they are soooo good! Seriously, I love them. :)

After dinner we went up the street to Carmike Cinemas and had a wonderful time watching National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets. The picture quality was outstanding and I believe the theater had Dolby digital surround sound. The popcorn was kind of stale, and Nicolas Cage's character wasn't believable. After the movie we went back to my dad's house where I already had arranged some roses at the door. That night we rotated between listening to music, munching on our Olive Garden and making out on my dad's bed.


OLIVE GARDEN RESPONSE:

Dear Zigmund:

It's a rare person who takes the time to compliment. Thank you for being that person!

We know you have a choice when it comes to selecting a restaurant, and we appreciate your having chosen us. Our ongoing commitment is treating you like a valued member of the Olive Garden family.


Justin

Olive Garden Guest Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment