Friday, March 27, 2009

Jared: The Galleria of Jewelry



Target:
Jared: The Galleria of Jewelry
Web-Site:
www.jared.com
What they sell:
Tokens for men to redeem for sex
Date:
January 27, 2008


CustComplaint@gmail.com:


Hi, my name is Jared Masterson. I was wondering who the male actor was in your commercial that ran during the holiday season. He was a short dark haired gentleman, who had a smokin' hot wife who was way outta his league. Actually the commercial was completely unbelievable.

Also, why did he crouch down to view the jewelry? The display case is made entirely of glass which enables one to view the contents easily from above while standing. Anyway, I am a casting agent looking to hire that gentleman for an upcoming tv spot I am doing for Zales. If you could please send me the actor's name and some headshots, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.


Jared: The Galleria of Jewelry RESPONSE:
Dear Jared,


Thank you for your email. I apologize, but I am unable to provide you with the information you are requesting. We use an outside advertising agency and that information is proprietary and cannot be shared.


Cordially,


Dee C*****


Your customer service representative is:Dee C*****

Summary: Customer Relations at Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment