Monday, April 6, 2009

The Gap


Target: The Gap
Site: http://www.gap.com/
They sell: Clothing
Date: April 3, 2009

Hey Happy Friday Gap!
I'm so lucky I have a Gap right by my house I go in there at least oncea day and just shop my tail off! My son, Bert, loves Old Navy and thesoft fleeces!
I'm trying to replace Bert's mother for the night. She is out of townand its going to be just me and Bert. He is only 2 and he goes to bedsooo early so its pretty much anything goes after that. I getsooooooooo bored.
AnYwAy....
What product line and color combination might you suggest would attractthe most female attention? Money is of no object. Just wanted to get your opinion. I'm not verygood at coming up with outfits myself. Alana usually dresses Bert andmyself. And as I said earlier Alana won't be around so its just me Bertand with some luck a new companion!
Looking forward to hearing from you I hope you can get back before I go out.

-------------------------
Response
-------------------------

Dear gap.com Customer,
Thanks for your email and interest in gap.com! We're so pleased you andyour son Bert are shopping with us! We have many styles and collectionsfor various occasions. We have provided two links to our men's pantsand polos for your convenience!
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5150
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5216
We hope this information is helpful and hope you'll visit us to view ourentire men's collection at gap.com!
If we may be of further assistance, please contact us at
custserv@gap.com or by calling 1-800-GAP-STYLE.
Sincerely,
Erika

Customer Service Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment