Saturday, April 11, 2009

Scott's

Target: Scotts
Site: scotts.com
What they sell: Lawncare Products
Date: Jan 26, 2008
Submitted By: Mumpleton Funk

Good afternoon, I just wanted to take a minute to let you guys know that you're John Deere Walk-Behind tractors are absolutely brilliant. My yard has never looked nicer in all the 25 years I lived in my house.

I'm real proud of the look, and this summer we hosted a family reunion. It was great, just grilling up some dogs outside while my sons and their cousins played lawn darts in my well groomed yard. It would have been a perfect event except for the kids were playing lawn darts and my nephew Paddington was struck by lightning.

-----------------------------

Response from Scott's:

Thank you for taking the time to contact our company. Scotts makes every effort to provide our customers with effective products and quality service.

We appreciate your kind comments, Mr. Goder. However, the John Deere Company deserves your praise since they make the mower.

Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with our products and how well they have worked for you. If we can be of help to you at any time in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sharon N********
Consumer Service Representative
The Scotts Company and Subsidiaries
14111 Scottslawn Road
Marysville, OH 43041

Ref # 6726556

No comments:

Post a Comment