Saturday, April 25, 2009

Giant Eagle


Target: Giant Eagle
Site: gianteagle.com
What they are: Supermarket
Date: April 22, 2009
Submitted By: Mumpleton Funk

Hi, I just got home from your Hempfield
Giant Eagle, and I have to say that I am a little disappointed. I just moved here from Pasadena, CA and I am currently unfamiliar with the markets in the area. I entered your produce section and spent almost 45 minutes looking for eucalyptus leaves for my koala named Roderick.
Roderick just arrived today via FedEx since my mother sent him about two weeks after I moved. I purchased eucalyptus leaves at a local grocer in Pasadena, but I was very disappointed to find that not only do you not have eucalyptus leaves, but you don't even have an exotic leaf section.
I also checked your pet aisle, but was unable to find anything of use there. Roderick is now very vocal and has been clawing at his cage for over an hour now. I have been having to tie him over with peanuts and go-gurt, which I DID buy at your store. I checked on-line and found a Petsmart, so hopefully they can solve my problem.
I would really appreciate it if you would start to carry eucalyptus leaves, as I'm sure I'm not the only Koala owner in Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment